If I had to define my core skill, it would be summed up in the word, “Writer.”
It’s really at the heart of everything I do. From writing scripts and storyboards and e-Learning content to learning through research and study how to design graphics, create videos, develop websites, and everything else I do, the skills of writing and an innate desire to know drive me to excel.
So, while my medium of choice is the written word, you can see I’ve become quite adept at making multimedia experiences. Here’s a few of the things I’ve done:
- Rebranded small businesses with new logos, customized WordPress-powered websites, and YouTube commercials.
- Made various marketing materials and videos.
- Implemented and managed Learning Management Systems and Digital Asset Management systems using Moodle and Alfresco.
- Made hours of voice over narration for e-Learning and multimedia projects.
- Made instructional videos using Premiere, After Effects, and more.
- Created logos and graphics and photos and videos for many projects.